Sedona Grand Canyon Tour Options
You can maximize your free time at the Grand Canyon with our standard Sedona Grand Canyon
Tour, or enhance your experience by choosing from a variety of available options. It's your
day, make it your way!
Choose from the following to make your Sedona Grand Canyon Tour the best it can be:
- Helicopter Flight
- we use only Maverick Helicopters and the Eco-Star Helicopter, known throughout the industry
as the most comfortable, best viewing, and most stable touring helicopters around.
- 30 minute flight: add $180/person
- 45 minute flight: add $240/person
- Grand Canyon Railway
- travel the last 65 miles of the destination from Sedona to the Grand Canyon on your
Tour on the Historic Railway.
- Coach Class: add $60/adult, $30/child (12 and under)
- Club Class: add $85/adult, $60/child (12 and under)
- First Class: add $110/adult, $85/child (12 and under)
- Observation Dome Class: add $125/adult only
- Parlor Class: add $140/adult only
- Grand Canyon IMAX Feature
- world famous 35-minute film in the huge IMAX format on the history and early exploration
of the Grand Canyon presented at the National Geographic Information Center.
- IMAX Feature: add $12/person
- Lunch at the El Tovar Lodge - order off the menu fine dining at one of the only 5-star
restaurant in Northern Arizona, the rustic El Tovar Lodge.
- El Tovar Lunch Upgrade - $25/person
Note that some options cannot be combined with others
Pricing does not include gratuities and is subject to 9.725% sales tax